Sunday, January 30, 2011

one of my many obsessions!




 
There are so many things in life that make me shriek with sheer delight! The obvious being my children but I also have a love affair with dessert of all kinds, anything that is a carbohydrate, sleeping late, pesto, yard sales, goodwill, Target, coffee, my old navy sweatpants, a really hot shower, the smell of beach air, DISNEYWORLD, snow, thunderstorms....I could go on but this post is about one of my biggest obsessions that has actually brought in some $$$$$.......VINYL!!!!!!!!!  This post is about heat vinyl! I will eventually get to wall vinyl but I love love love making my kiddo's personalized shirts.  So with my cricut (and as of chrsitmas my silhouette), and a commercial heat press I have made these!

No comments:

Post a Comment